The South Australian Riverland town of Loxton came alive over the weekend of 5/6 May as more than 100 Human Powered Vehicle teams descended on the streets to light up the tarmac for Round 2 of the 2018 UniSA Australian Human Powered Vehicle Super Series.
sko Media was there playing a key role in media management including:
- Sponsorship design, procurement, sales and servicing
- Media release writing, production, and distribution
- Pre - event media liaison
- Radio and print media direction on site
- Interview and photo opportunity coordination
- Social media content production and posting
- Photographic event image capture and editing
South Australia is the epicentre of Human Powered Vehicle (HPV) racing in Australia. The Loxton event continues to grow with this year's field reaching record numbers, and it serves as a an ideal lead up to Rounds 3 and 4, both to be held at Victoria park in the heart of Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, on June 16 - 17th, 2018 and July 28 - 29th, 2018 respectively.